Email is one of the easiest ways to stay in touch with the people who have used your services or bought your products. Reminding them about you will often lead to more business, whether they buy again or simply recommend you. It also gives you the opportunity to make your customer feel exclusive, with email-only offers.
Email Newsletters are most effective when used to:
- Promote specials or exclusive offers
- Tell customers about new products
- Launch an event
- Run competitions and surveys – to find out more about your customers
- Make them feel special
- Measure a response
Bounce Marketing can create desktop and mobile newsletters, and manage campaigns for you.
Some Email Tips:
Ensure you have permission to email the people on your list (Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act 2007).
Track response – review open and click-through rates.
There’s more to email marketing than simply sending newsletters. You should really be aiming to grow your list, so that you are reaching more people each time you communicate. There are various ways of recruiting new customers using email marketing:
- Incentive marketing – Friend get friend and Send to a friend
- Viral marketing – Social shares and Email forwarding
- Purchase, rent or swap lists of email addresses