Google Ads & PPC Advertising
The beauty of Google Ads, and pay-per-click advertising, is that they provide instant results. This form of digital advertising is also highly cost-effective, allowing for a specific budget; and is very flexible in that Ads can be visible or suspended at the click of a button.
Digital Advertising Strategy / Planning Your Campaigns
Ad campaigns are structured around your business objectives, whether it’s to increase online sales, website visitors, create awareness, or generate engagement, or re-engagement.
An integrative approach is taken for any digital advertising, with it forming part of the overall marketing/brand strategy. Campaign activity is designed to sit in context with activity across the business.
PPC also provides a powerful testing mechanism; offering the scope to test response to variations in messaging, ad creative, different audiences, and performance of products. All of which help formulate Campaign direction, with outcomes ensuring spend is directed to where it is likely to deliver the best results.
Bounce Marketing provides digital campaigns on any of the following:
• Google Ads – Text Ads, Shopping Ads, Remarketing (re-targeting), Video Ads
• Bing (Microsoft Ads)
• Facebook & Instagram
Fully Managed Campaigns
Ad Campaigns are fully managed; which includes direction on advertising strategy, producing ad creative/content, conversion measurement, performance reporting and insights.
Why Bounce Marketing:
• Highly experienced in structuring Campaigns; utilising various campaign combinations to achieve desired results/sales.
• Employs sound testing methods that provide a pathway to highly focused Campaigns.
• Adept at apportioning budgets to boost profitability.
• Prudent and effective Campaign management.
• Informative and insightful reports, that guide the process of Campaign evolution and decision-making.
• Technical proficiency, when it comes to troubleshooting, and rectifying issues.
• Regular liaison with clients to keep abreast of developments, define/cultivate strategy, adapt activity, and discuss opportunities.